For Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy we are looking for an Assistant Site manager Offshore in the Netherlands. In this job you report to the Site manager and work closely together with the Planner. You will be working offshore in the Eemshaven; two weeks on, two weeks off.
– Daily coordination all resources to complete all tasks
– Traffic control of all daily operations on board of the Vessel
– Being the oil in all the processes to keep the site up and running at all time
– 1st replacement of site manager in case of absence.
– Check weather forecast, safequarding safe working conditions at all time
– Continuous communication with Techs, bridge, HeliService, OCC, CTV crew.etc. based on planning and weather forecast
– Daily dispatching (Workorder creating, work order planning (techs, tools, parts), Work permit) in absence of Offshore planner
– Last check on all prerequisites (Work permits, Acces to Park, training, etc)
– Prepare daily planning (work today and work tomorrow), aligned where possible with mid term planning
– Briefing start of work (planned work) / debriefing (feedback on work executed)
– Give briefings/debriefings including toolbox- & safety talks on behalf of Site manager or EHS Coordinator
– Complete and accurate handover to assistant Site manager next shift
– Customer contact for planned work
– Yawing (positioning of turbine in the desired position)
Please contact us for the specific conditions of this job.
– Higher education in engineering;
– Working experience as an Assistant Site Manager;
– Experience with planning, or as a planner;
– Experience in working offshore;
– Experience in working in the wind industry;
– And speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you have the ability to:
– Effectively communicate with employees, co-workers and clients;
- Work independently and collectively with groups.
– Keep an overview in a fast paced environment and prioritize, coordinate en distribute workload accordingly.
Referentie nummer : IGB113370453
Dienstverband : Vast
Sector : Techniek
Looptijd : Vast
Locatie : Eemshaven, Groningen
Salaris : €5,300 – €5,300 per maand
Contact : Sylvia Vrieling, Contact code: 9035269, Yacht, Nederland